Standard Electronic Signature (SES) from FastSign.
Typical Uses for Standard Electronic Signature (SES)
- HR documents, such as employment contracts, benefits paperwork and other new employee onboarding processes
- Commercial agreements between corporate entities, including NDAs, procurement documents, sales agreements
- Consumer agreements, including new retail account opening documents
- Real estate documents, including lease agreements for residential and commercial real estate not lasting for a period of more than 20 years
- Stock orders
- Minutes of Meetings
- The list is almost endless!
There are also cases where a SES signature will not be appropriate, either because the nature of the document requires that it be signed using a AES or a QES, or because a handrwitten signature is required by law.