Terms & Conditions
By accessing the U-Sign-It web site, uploading, using, or printing any material from the site you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
You also confirm that it is your intention to use our Electronic Signature to sign the documents transmitted to you from this site. U-Sign-It also agree to this stipulation.
Updates. We reserve the right to update the system and user interface as deemed necessary.
We may change any of these terms at any time by updating this web page.
If you have any questions about our legal terms, please contact us.
Nothing on this site must be seen as legal advice.
- Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
- Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
- Framing. You may not frame this website.
- Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have authority to do so.
- Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
- Ownership. We or our third-party licensors own all rights in this website.
- Trade marks. All our trademarks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trademarks are their respective owners’ property.
- Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website under any circumstances.
- Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
- Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
- Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is ZAR100.
- Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
- Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your information.
- Information. You will be able to visit our web site at any time. However, should you wish to use our Electronic Signature system, you will have to create an account. To do this you will have to provide us with your email address, any password you choose your name and mobile number. No other information is required.
- Internet Usage. We do not collect your Internet usage information.
- Purpose for collection. You will need the Username and password to gain access to our system.
- Disclosure. We may disclose information to third parties only if required for legal reasons.
- Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
- Retention. We will only retain your information for as long as you are a Client of U-Sign-It.
- Transfer. We may use your email address to send you an email should your account be in a foreign country.
- Social Media. We do not collect any information from any Social Media site nor do we use “cookies”.
- Mobile Devices. When you use a mobile device to access our site we do not collect any information, viz, device Id, mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, or your GPS coordinates.
Last modified on June 5th, 2018.
U-Sign-It cannot provide legal advice and therefore no information on this page must be taken as such. As the “Electronic Transaction Acts” referred to are country specific U-Sign-It strongly advises that you always seek local legal advice.